Making your Own Homeschool Preschool Curriculum
Catholic Heritage Curricula
Ecce Home Press
Links and Items
Beginnings Publishing House
- The Rainbow is a two-year total science curriculum for 12-14 year-old students, with physics and chemistry taught in the first year and biology and applied science taught in the second. The Rainbow gives your student the theory—the thorough grounding in scientific principles—and the application—the fascinating laboratory exercises, memorable field trips and other extracurricular activities.
- The Spectrum is a lab-based chemistry course for senior high school students focusing on practical-problem-solving skills and scientific reasoning. This one-year chemistry course is done three days a week, one of which is a lab day. It is the equivalent of an honors chemistry for college-bound students.
- Bridge Math is a 7-week short course designed to teach students the applications of math that are necessary for successful science problem solving.
A Reason For® Spelling
Catholic Home Schooling: A Handbook for Parents
A Child's Story of America
Apologia Educational Ministries
- Exploring Creation With Astronomy
- Exploring Creation With Botany
- Exploring Creation with Zoology 1, available Fall 2005
- Exploring Creation With General Science
- Exploring Creation With Physical Science
- Exploring Creation With Biology
- Exploring Creation With Chemistry
- Exploring Creation With Physics
- The Human Body: Fearfully and Wonderfully Made
- Exploring Creation With Marine Biology
- Advanced Chemistry in Creation
- Advanced Physics in Creation
- Plus other texts
Great Science Adventures
- Discovering the Human Body and Senses
- The World of Tools and Technology
- Discovering Earth's Landforms and Surface Features
- The World of Space
- The World of Insects and Arachnids
- The World of Plants
- The World of Light and Sound
Learning Language Arts Through Literature
Beautiful Feet Books
Explode The Code
A Catholic Homeschool Treasury: Nurturing Children's Love for Learning
This book reviews different approaches to learning and different homeschooling methods. Read parents' perspectives and learn more about homeschooling issues.
A History of Science
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.